Have you used SAS to work out a solution to a challenging problem? Have you learned something about an aspect of SAS software that you could share with your peers? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for 20-minute presentations for our afternoon break-out sessions. Basic and advanced topics are welcome.
• Sharpen your presentation skills in front of a friendly audience
• Gain exposure for yourself and your organization
• Refine a presentation before submitting it to a regional or national conference
• Support the local SAS community by helping others expand their knowledge
• Receive discounted registration if your abstract is selected for the conference
How to submit an abstract
Send an email with the following information to email@example.com by March 23rd.
• Title of your presentation
• Software modules discussed (e.g., Base SAS, SAS® Enterprise Miner™, SAS® Visual Analytics)
• A few sentences describing your topic
• Indicate if this presentation has been delivered at any other meetings or conferences
• Include your name, organization, and email address and information for any co-authors
• Include “CFP” in the subject line
• Have questions about submitting an abstract? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have an idea and need help to develop your pitch, email your contact information to email@example.com and a mentor from our Academics team will get in touch
• One-day conference Monday, May 21st, 2018
• Crowne Plaza Cleveland South on Rockside Rd. in Independence is easy to get to via
I-480 or I-77 and offers free parking
• Discounted guest rooms for attendees who need overnight accommodations
• Link to Online registration will open in April
• Early registration only $99 per person through May 4th. After May 4th, standard registration goes up to $125
• Group discount for 5 or more registering together from the same organization
Post-Conference Intensive Training on May 22-23
• We're bringing two of the most popular trainers in the SAS Community to Cleveland to offer eight different courses on topics that will help you take your SAS skills to the next level. Kirk Paul Lafler from Software Intelligence Corporation and Josh Horstman from Nested Loop Consulting will present instructor-led training for only $100 per intensive half-day course. Course schedule will be published soon.
How to get involved
• In addition to speakers, we need volunteers to help before and during the conference. This is a great opportunity for students to meet and mingle with peers in the SAS community
• We are also seeking sponsors who would like to showcase their organization. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about volunteer and sponsorship opportunities
The 2nd annual Data Days CLE, presented by the Cleveland Civic Tech & Open Data Collaborative,
is April 5 - 6, 2018.
Learn about the smart use of data and civic tech. Engage with leaders using data and technology for public good,
and witness a live civic-tech pitch competition.
For more information visit datadayscle.org • #CLECivicTech
Join our Cleveland SAS Users Group Meeting on Meetup.com to receive advance notice about future Cleveland SAS users events
Questions or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Send a note to email@example.com