Have you used SAS to work out a solution to a challenging problem? Have you learned something about an aspect of SAS software that you could share with your peers? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for 20-minute presentations for our afternoon break-out sessions. Basic and advanced topics are welcome.
• Sharpen your presentation skills in front of a friendly audience
• Gain exposure for yourself and your organization
• Refine a presentation before submitting it to a regional or national conference
• Support the local SAS community by helping others expand their knowledge
• Receive discounted registration if your abstract is selected for the conference
How to submit an abstract
Send an email with the following information to email@example.com by March 16th.
• Title of your presentation
• Software modules discussed (e.g., Base SAS, SAS® Enterprise Miner™, SAS® Visual Analytics)
• A few sentences describing your topic
• Indicate if this presentation has been delivered at any other meetings or conferences
• Include your name, organization, and email address and information for any co-authors
• Include “CFP” in the subject line
• Have questions about submitting an abstract? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you have an idea and need help to develop your pitch, email your contact information to email@example.com and a mentor from our Academics team will get in touch
• One-day conference Monday, May 21st, 2018
• Optional post-conference intensive training sessions May 22-23
• Conference location in NE Ohio will be announced soon
• Online registration opens in April
• In addition to speakers, we need volunteers to help before and during the conference
• We are also seeking sponsors to support the conference and keep our registration costs low. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about volunteer and sponsorship opportunities
The 2nd annual Data Days CLE, presented by the Cleveland Civic Tech & Open Data Collaborative,
is April 5 - 6, 2018.
Learn about the smart use of data and civic tech. Engage with leaders using data and technology for public good,
and witness a live civic-tech pitch competition.
For more information visit datadayscle.org • #CLECivicTech
Join our Cleveland SAS Users Group Meeting on Meetup.com to receive advance notice about future Cleveland SAS users events
Questions or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Send a note to email@example.com